Creamy mango baked cheese cake topped with jelly and served chilled.
Cooking Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
125 gms digestive biscuits
50 gms unsalted butter, melted
80 gms castor sugar (caster sugar)
250 gms cream cheese
1/2 cup mango pulp
1/2 cup mango (1/2 centimeter cubes)
2 tbsp mango jelly crystals
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Take crushed biscuits in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix.
- Take a spring bottom tin and line the bottom with this mixture. Press lightly and keep the tin in the refrigerator to chill.
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add sugar and whisk with a hand blender till frothy.
- Take cream cheese in another bowl. Add mango pulp and mix with a hand blender.
- Add eggs and mix. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base in the spring bottom tin.
- Spread mango cubes over it Keep the tin in the preheated oven and bake for about forty minutes or till well set. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to chill. Heat half cup water in another pan, add mango jelly crystals and cook till well dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature. Pour it over the chilled cheesecake and keep it in the refrigerator to chill again. Serve chilled.
Simon Cowell’s obsession with other men’s exes
London: Simon Cowell is obsessed with other men’s exes and has bedded his own brother’s and close pals’ cast-offs, a new book has revealed.
The music mogul’s ruthless attitude to sex left his brother and best friend fuming, according to The biography Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell by Tom Bower.
His love for other men’s women has continued in recent years as one pal claimed: "Simon always goes after his friends’ ex-girlfriends."
Sensational anecdotes in the book, which hit shops on Friday, detail how Cowell’s love for dating others’ exes started 30 years ago, the Daily Star reported.
Cowell famously enjoyed a romance with pop princess Sinitta, 48, and the book reveals she was first dating his brother Nicholas during a trip to their parents’ home in Mallorca.
"Sinitta travelled as Nick’s girlfriend to the island for a holiday. Shortly after, and not for the last time, Simon inherited one of Nick’s cast-offs," the author said.
Years later Cowell is said to have struck again when Nicholas dated sexy Terri Seymour, 37.
The pair had known each other for over a decade and did not hook up until Terri enjoyed a love affair with his brother. Simon then had a drink with her and they started dating.
"Seymour had been dating his brother Nicholas before flying to Los Angeles to feature in an advertisement for shampoo," the book revealed.
"She telephoned Cowell for a drink, unaware of his new fame. One week later, instead of returning to London, she moved into his house, hoping the relationship would lead to marriage and children," it added.
Simon’s antics even left one of his long-term friendships in tatters.
He firstly enjoyed a fling with Mandy Perryment, who had been married to his best pal Iain Burton for five years. She was romanced by Cowell in London and Miami after her divorce.
But it was Cowell’s affair with Iain’s topless model girlfriend Vanya Seager that proved the final straw for him.